Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Cappadocia
I then flew to Nevsehir by Turkish airline. The airport is very small and only open in the afternoon. Very strick when you want to board in the aircraft. Must open even the belt.This is where I had a problem, my trouser went down , my trouser does not have a hook. I rented a car from the Tuzkoy airport I drove to Avanos . This is my first time here, so I don't know the short cut to Avanos. I drove a longer route to Nevsehir, Urkup then Anvanos. The road is consider good, straight with double lane on each side. The signage is quite clear and noticeable. I had a few problem encounter, first I don't know how to put in the reverse gear, I forgot to ask the guy who sent the car to me. then the left hand drive car, I used to drive a right hand drive car. I went on to the wrong lane several time. Luckily there is not much traffic. Having a car on your own is good cause you are free to go anywhere you want.